Les Colchiques is situated in the mountainside village of Montchavin in the Paradiski area of La Plagne, Les Arcs and Peisey Vallandry. The nearest large town Bourg St Maurice is 15 minutes away by car.
Journey by Rail
Take the Eurostar ski train all the way to Bourg St Maurice from Waterloo or Ashford. Relax with your friends and family en route and discuss the latest snow conditions with your fellow skiers.
The Eurostar ski train runs from December until April and there are 2 trains to choose from; the evening train leaves on the Friday night, getting you to the slopes in time for empty pistes the next day (and if you take the evening train back, you’ll have 8 days skiing instead of the normal 6)*. The day train leaves on a Saturday morning, arriving around 6pm. Prices are from £179.
To book or for more information visit www.eurostar.com/ski or call 08705 186 186. We offer a complementary transfer from Aime, Landry or Bourg St Maurice.
* There is a supplement of £18 per person for those wishing to take advantage of the 8 day ski option. Otherwise, guests should arrive at the chalets after 4.00pm, and depart by 9.30am, unless by prior arrangement.
Journey by Car
We are about 10 hours away from Calais with the majority of the journey on Autoroutes. We can provide a detailed map of how to get here when you book. We have tried a variety of different routes and now believe we’ve found the best way here. You can also ski for 8 days if you arrive by car.*
Journey by Aeroplane
A large number of the budget airlines now serve several airports in the area.
- Chambery which is approximately 1 hour, 15 minutes away is served by Flybe.
- Grenoble which is about 1 hour, 45 minutes away is served by Easy Jet, Ryan Air and Thomson Fly.
- Geneva which is approximately 2 hours away is served by Easy Jet, Flybe, British Airways and Bmi Baby.
- Lyon which is again approximately 2 hours away is served by Easy Jet and British Airways.
- Several other operators including Air France and Swiss Air also provide services to the area.
We can also provide a VW executive shuttle pick up service from the airport. Please book this when you book your flights to ensure availability. We can take a minimum of four people and a maximum of eight and are very competitively priced. See below for price per person per way:
- Chambery 45€
- Grenoble 55€
- Geneva 65€
- Lyon 65€